logged in to see this infoYou must be
What happens at a H.E.A.R.T. Doula Business Meetup?
- Networking: find out what everyone is offering and how you can refer
- Encouragement: celebrate each others successes and troubleshoot challenges
- Business Training: each month curriculum is provided for the facilitator to share at the meetup
What do I have to do to attend a meetup?
- Be a birth, bereavement or postpartum doula at any stage of experience or training.
- Accept the H.E.A.R.T. Doula Business Pledge.
- Create a listing in the H.E.A.R.T. Doula Directory.
- Commit to mentoring doulas and being mentored yourself.
- Commit to be accountable to your meetup group for holding to the pledge.