It’s time to get real about business. Facebook groups can only take you so far. Connecting IRL helps build solid connections in your community.
What happens at a H.E.A.R.T. Birth Business Meetup?
- Networking: build new business relationships with birth professionals in your community
- Encouragement: celebrate each others successes and troubleshoot challenges
- Business Training: each month there is a new business topic and you will leave with great ideas and better strategies
- January: Taxes & Accounting
- February: Client Tracking & Paperwork
- March: Branding
- April: Advertising Strategies
- May: Website Design
- June: Testimonials & Referrals
- July: Print Design
- August: Pricing & Packages
- September: Blogging
- October: Social Media
- November: Paperless Practices
- December: Search Engine Optimization
What do I have to do to attend a meetup?
- Be a birth or baby professional at any stage of experience or training.
- Accept the H.E.A.R.T. Birth Business Pledge.
- Create a listing in the H.E.A.R.T. Directory.
- Find a H.E.A.R.T. Birth Business Meetup near you.
How can I start a H.E.A.R.T. Birth Business Meetup in my area?
- Apply to be a facilitator and be approved.
- Choose a meeting location.
- Set a monthly meeting date & time.
- Submit your meetup information to the directory.
- Promote your meetup to your community.